For Reliable Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Diagnosis
- The novel coronavirus pneumonia (NCP), or “COVID-19″(Corona Virus Disease), was discovered from the 2019 Wuhan Viral Pneumona case in China and was named by the World Health Organization on January 12, 2020.
- COVID-19 is caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus(2019-nCoV), mainly transmitted through respiratory droplets.
- On January 30, 2020, WHO released the new coronavirus infection pneumonia epidemic as a public health emergency of international concern.
- Currently, the COVID-19 is occuring in many parts of the world, especially in China, which has the largest population in the world.
2019-nCoV IgG/IgM Rapid Test Offers:
- High Accuracy with more than 92.9%
- Fast Results with 10 minutes Assay Time
- Simple Operation without Equipment Required
- 2019-nCoV IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019-nCoV in human whole blood, serum or plasma specimen with only 10 minutes assay time.
- The combination use of IgM and IgG test can reflect virus infection and the immune status of the body effectively.
- Doctors/Nursing Homes/Polyclinics engaged in Infectious Diseases or Respiratory Department
- Labs getting prescription from such doctors/hospitals/nursing homes.
- Specially designed COVID-19 epidemic centric hospitals in China or other countries.
- Emergency Department